Friday, April 23, 2010

All The Things I'd Forgotten About

It's funny the things that you find when you are having a clear out. Here is just a small sample of the items that I found when cleaning out my big cupboard:
1) Big, sparkly chav earrings......

Stunning! 2) A collection of Shaun Maloney pictures3) Sean Bean!4) My mini disc player. I'm kinda sad that it didn't have a longer life..... stupid mp3s!5) The first album that I ever bought.... I still remember the first time that I ever saw Boyzone. They were on GMTV singing Love Me For A Reason. I still love that album!6) My Mum and Dad gave me this on my first day at Barney.7) My degree.8) These boxes are stuffed full of letters. The top one just contains letters from Sophie!9) 18th Birthday cards. I'm 24 now. Work that one out!10) Something that I bought years ago for a friend and never gave to them....... They should have it now.11) And I didn't find this munchkin in my cupboard (although it wouldn't be the first time that I found one of my hamsters in there!) but I just had to show you this picture even though it is so blurry! Little fatty!I wish I could say that my cupboard is now empty and tidy but it isn't... I don't think I'll ever conquer that one!

3 comments:

Sophie said...

I think i have a box the same size at home full with your letters!!! Always find it interesting to re-read them.

Sarah said...

I really wish you had actually found Sean Bean in your cupboard...

Em said...

Every time I hear Love Me For A Reason, it always reminds me of you :)