Monday, March 15, 2010

Who Needs Boys Anyway

Saturday was a day with three of my most favourite girls in the world. Throw in a little Meg and Tina time and only then could it have been better.
We went to Brimham Rocks for a picnic and a mess around. We ate lots of snacks, drank Fruit Slurps....

and decorated Gingerbread people.After we ate, the climbing began.I am a big fan of rocks......Beth not so much.....Brimham Rocks makes you feel tall and incredibly small at the same time.Three wise monkeysI love these girls!Sarah and I listened to the rugby on the way home. Thankfully it was a draw cos I'm not sure that we both would have made it home in one piece if the outcome was any different.

On a side note, I'm currently reading Sacred Singleness by Leslie Ludy. It is GOOD! I'm also trying to read the Bible in 90 days which is really hard but immensely wonderful at the same time!

2 comments:

carolyn said...

Beautiful place.....even more beautiful young ladies!

Anonymous said...

girls need boys of course...