Thursday, March 04, 2010

Costa Skinny Hot Chocolate - My Drug Of Choice

If you have spent any time with me in the recent past, you'll know this about me. I pretty much live on these:

Well, what is inside them really, although I have nothing against the Costa takeaway cups.

Costa Skinny Hot Chocolate.

Wow. I really just cannot get enough of them. I had to satisfy the craving again today and after buying new jeans and boots (yipee!) so I nipped in to Costa to get one.

It was a little embarrassing. The conversation with the server went along these lines:

Server: 'Hi there. What can I get for you?'

Me: 'Small skinny hot chocolate to take away, please.'

Server: 'Do you come here often enough to get a Costa Coffee Club Card?' (I love the alliteration!)

Me: 'Do I have to pay for it?'

Server: 'No.'

Me: 'Then, yes.'

Server: 'Yeah, I thought I recognised your face!'


Ha! I'll be able to start ordering 'the usual' soon.

I'm thinking this card will come in very handy around Keswick time.......

I can't believe I was ever a Starbucks girl.

No comments: