Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Most Uninteresting Post Ever?

I have nothing to say. Well, you know, apart from these words. Obviously.

Life has just been ticking on very unremarkably. I am very thankful for that, believe me.

I have started my new job which is equal parts excitement, confusion and sheer terror. I love it! Well, today was good at least.

Other than work, which started Saturday and I have had two days off since (I'll just let that sink in.........), I really have done nothing. I'm wracking my brain to think of even one thing that is remotely interesting that I have done and nothing is jumping out at me.

I'm now going to watch an episode of Spooks.... Series Two if you have managed to read this far. I'm a latecomer to Spooks having only started watching it this past season (series 8). I have already borrowed series 1 from Sarah and now I am on series 2.

I'm sorry for wasting 2-3 minutes of your life. You'll never get those back. I apologise.

No comments: