Thursday, November 16, 2006

So I guess that I should update you on stuff that has been going on recently. To be honest, that isn't a lot. Last week I had an essay due in which I (obviously) handed in on time. It was an insanely difficult essay though - What was the impact of the Reformation on Popular Culture? I mean, seriously, could I have picked a more difficult topic? I think not!! I'm not convinced that I wrote a very good essay but there is nothing that I can do about it now!!
Other than that my weeks have been very, very boring! I'm looking forward to the weekend because my parents are going to be up in Edinburgh visiting the Rosses. So I'm also going to take the very long and very expensive (yeah right!) trip through to see them. I'm also hoping to meet up with my cousin, Margaret, as well cos I haven't seen her for a while. I think I'm going to have to head through to Edinburgh pretty early cos the trains are going to be busy on Saturday. There is a Scotland rugby match going on at Murrayfield that day so I guess many Glaswegians will be making the same trip as me. Last week Scotland beat Romania by a fairly large margin which was pretty encouraging but this week we are playing the Pacific Islands (or the Specific Islands as I keep saying!) which will probably be a much sterner test? Another happy note is that England lost in the rugby again last week!
I'm really excited because this week I got an email from one of my Summit friends, Annie. She and her sister, Laura, who was also at Summit, are going to be in London over Easter and they may come and visit me!!! I am so excited! YAY!! So next year I'm getting visits from Andrea (and Ruthie) over New Year, Annie and Laura just after easter and Keagan at the beginning of summer!!! Lots of things to look forward to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous. I want to see all the Summit people also. Hmph. Why don't ya'll all come to Texas instead? Haha... Love ya~