Friday, February 24, 2006

I spent the day trying to recover from the visit of Beth, Sophie and Helen to Glasgow on Wed/Thurs!!! It was actually really great - I really enjoyed having them here (and I'm not just saying that because Beth is like the only person who reads my blog!!). I was quite sad when they left. They arrived here on Wednesday morning and I met them at Central Station. We went back to my flat for a while so they could dump their stuff etc and then Beth and Helen went to Jordanhill for Beth's interview. Sophie and I stayed at the flat and watched 10 Things I Hate About You (genius film!) and played with Zinzan until he bit Sophie and made her bleed. I was mortified! What a nice way to treat visitors!! Christine came round for a while in the afternoon because she had a screening in the evening.
When Beth and Helen came back we were starving so went to get pizza and garlic bread, yummy! We then watched the end of the mens curling in the Winter Olympics (LOVE IT!) and then an ultimate cheese fest film, A Cinderella Story which stars Hilary Duff and Chad Michael Murray.
David Murdoch, the British Olympic curling captain
As my flat is very, very small Beth and I were sharing the sofa bed but we also had to share the room with the hamster who decided that he would make as much noise as he possibly could so I didn't get very much sleep. On Thursday we went shopping. We went for lunch at Wesley Owen where I bumped into Agnes which was nice because I haven't seen her for ages. The Ainscough Ladies caught a train back home at 6pm so I was all alone in the evening and just watched TV - very boring!!
Today I went into town to buy a lemon juicer - very random but thats all I did. Such an interesting life!! CANNOT WAIT FOR THE RUGBY TOMORROW!!!!! Oh and well done Beth on getting that offer!

2 comments:

Beth xxx said...

thanks!!
bought a random DVD today 'ice princess'-but soph wont watch it with me cause it looks tooo chessy&'chick-flick'ish -tis shocking!! i want to watch it!!! :(

oh&soph says 'forget it-it's fine' bout zinzan's eating habits hehehe!

Beth xxx said...

hurray!!!!! i've got 2!!