Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hello! I'm back! I'm so excited today because yesterday I managed to get tickets for the Scotland v England rugby match on Saturday!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!! The match had been sold out but around 1000 had been returned or recovered from ebay and they went on sale at 10am yesterday. So for about half an hour yesterday I tried unsuccessfully to get through on the phone whilst trying on the internet at the same time!! Then I gave up on the phone because I managed to get through on the net. Then I had loads of problems with the website but I was able to find 2 tickets together for my dad and I and finally managed to book them!!! I was panicking though because I never got the confirmation e-mail. But the tickets arrived this morning!!!!!! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! SO excited!
Also I thought I'd put a pic (if it works) of my hamster, Zinzan, up. He is so so cute! I know that the pic is really dark but you get the idea!

1 comment:

Beth xxx said...

hurray!!!! your back!! your hamster is soo cute (i may have changed my mind by thursday depending on how much he keeps me awake!!)

rather excited 'bout coming up tomorrow-just about to ring you actually!! see you later :)

beth xx