Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Where I Talk More Sport



Anyone catch that Wimbledon Federer first round match? Oofa! That was a bit if a doozy, no? I was a little torn, I must say, because I would quite like to have seen an upset but I was also kind of hoping that Feds would pull himself together and turn Terminator on the other guy. Not sure why I was hoping that cos I am not a Federer fan. At all. He's *yawn* so... so.... bori..... *zzzzzzzzzzzzz*

He never really did turn Terminator until the last set I guess. A little too late to be convincing. Maybe it'll make the rest of the tournament a whole load more interesting this summer though!
I can't talk sport without mentioning the rugby boys, you know my new best friends. Scotland won both their test matches against Argentina which means that they have won an away test series for the first time ever. That also meant that the team have won three away matches in a row for the first time in 26 years.
Good job, guys! They also rose two places in the IRB world rankings to seventh, slap bang in the middle of England and Wales. Oh yeah!!!
Proof. Ha!
See? Who needs football??

No comments: