Monday, November 19, 2007

Wow! It has been so long since I updated my blog!! Ooops! Been kinda busy!

So I'm in the US of A. At the moment I'm having a great time (even if I did weep a lot on Saturday when Scotland lost to Italy. So emotionally draining!). The family that I am working for and living with are great. The girls are generally ok, although can be difficult. I'm making some new friends..... two of which are the ones I hang out with most - Julianna from Brazil and Sara from Italy. Wonderful girls!

So I'm living about 40 minutes on the train away from NYC. It is great. We go there almost every weekend. I love it, although when it is really cold it ain't so fun!

Have been to two amazing gigs since I've been here - Kaiser Chiefs and Switchfoot and Relient K. Going to see KT Tunstall on Wednesday. I love that I have the opportunity to do that kind of thing.

It is also Thanksgiving on Thursday. Of course, I am going to the Thanksgiving Day Parade in the city and I'm really looking forward to it even though I'll have to get up excessively early! But it is a once in a lifetime thing so I can't miss it!!

This is just a short update. But I will post some pictures soon!!

No comments: